To promote conservation education for better today and next generation
To educate all about natural resources through creation of awareness and provision of conservation education
- To educate /offer conservation education
- To influence people attributes towards wildlife
- To create awareness about natural resources and its importance about human life
Our Core Values
- Respect for all small or great
Trees & shrubs
Herps is a cold-blooded vertebrate animal of a class that includes snakes, lizards, crocodiles, turtles, tortoises, frogs, toads, newts, salamanders, and caecilians.
- They are ectotherms.
- They breathe through lungs and skin.
- They have four limbs. (except snakes).
- They always have a tail (for reptiles).
- They usually have four limbs (for amphibians)
A bird is a warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrate animal distinguished by the possession of feathers, wings, a beak, and typically by being able to fly.
- Furcula (wishbone).
- Lacks a diaphragm.
- Forelimbs modified as wings.
- Lacks teeth but has a modified keratinized beak.
- Sternum modifies as a vertical cartilaginous structure called keel.
a warm-blooded vertebrate animal of a class that is distinguished by the possession of hair or fur, females that secrete milk for the nourishment of the young, and (typically) the birth of live young.
- Their skin is usually hairy.
- They bear live young ones except monotremes.
- Maintaining a high and constant body temperature.
- They have modified skin glands known as mammary glands
- They have a 4 chambered heart and a single left aortic arch.